The home cooling experts at Owen AC Services can help get your home ready for summer and ensure reliable cooling all summer with professional AC maintenance in Kingwood and North Houston. Our maintenance program provides peace of mind, with comprehensive services for all air conditioning system makes and models.
Give us a call at (281) 374-1444 to learn more about the benefits of our VIP maintenance program.
Air conditioning maintenance includes a comprehensive inspection of your entire AC system, the filters, and all components. This inspection can provide peace of mind and reveal any potential issues with your equipment.
Our AC maintenance services include:
- Refrigerant levels: When the refrigerant level is too low, the system is unable to efficiently remove heat from the air. This can lead to long cooling cycles, a house that is warmer than usual, or the system not providing cooling at all. During maintenance visits, your technician will check the refrigerant level to ensure efficiency and comfort.
- Airflow measurement: When air filters become clogged or the evaporator coil is dirty, airflow can become restricted. Weak airflow reduces comfort and efficiency and may lead to damage to the equipment. The system is cleaned and the airflow is measured to improve AC performance.
- Ductwork inspection: Leaky ducts can have a negative impact on AC system performance, home comfort, and indoor air quality. The ductwork is inspected to check for problems that may be causing discomfort and increasing your home cooling costs.
- AC motor lubrication: The motor will run better and experience less wear when it is well lubricated. The technician will check and oil the motor to improve performance and equipment life.
- Checking electrical connections: The electrical terminals and connections can wear out over time. Your technician will check the connections and make any adjustments that are needed.
- Belts: When belts wear out, they can break and cause AC system failure. The belts are inspected and replaced, when needed, to avoid system breakdown.
- Thermostat testing: Sometimes, a problem with your cooling system may not be the AC unit. Your technician will check that your thermostat is properly calibrated to make sure it is working right.
When the maintenance inspection is complete, your technician will inform you of the overall condition of the system and any specific problems that may have been discovered. This allows you to make decisions about air conditioning repair before you are stuck in an overheated house in the middle of summer.
Our program provides reliable AC maintenance in Kingwood, TX. Program members enjoy one annual AC tune-up and one annual heating tune-up each year, as well as a 15% discount on all repairs and no overtime charges.
Don’t Overlook Routine Maintenance
Maintenance is important for all types of mechanical equipment, from your car to your air conditioning system. When you are meticulous about scheduling routine maintenance, you will find that your AC unit runs better, breaks down less often, and costs less to operate. Over the years, this results in less wear on the system, which maximizes the life of your equipment.
When HVAC technicians respond to calls for repairs in the middle of the summer, they often find that the cause of the problem is neglected maintenance. Lack of maintenance results in more frequent breakdowns, and dirty equipment reduces energy efficiency and indoor air quality.
“Great price, great service! Would highly recommend it for all your AC Service needs!”Kaylor O.